Presenters: Ahmet Selim Tekelioglu, PhD. and Timothy Welbeck, Esq.
Bullying and harassment at schools and in the workplace is a major problem for all American Muslims. CAIR-Philadelphia offers this anti-bullying workshop for individuals, students, parents and guardians.
- What legal rights do children have in schools?
- What legal rights do you have if an employer challenges your rights?
- What to tell children about how to respond to bullying, including cyberbullying?
- What to do when a child tells them about bullying
- How to encourage children to empower and educate themselves
The workshop is customizable in length and content for parent and student audiences.