CAIR-Philadelphia is currently offering internship opportunities for undergraduate students. Internship positions will be located at our Center City Philadelphia office.
Graphic Design Internship
- Designing publications, brochures, posters, illustrations, logo, and exhibit designs for both web- based and print media.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Developing design skills
- Other office duties as assigned
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign; and Quark;
- Familiarity on both Mac and PC systems
- Knowledge in information architecture; color and typology principles; corporate identity, package and advertising design
All internships are paid at $15/hour. Time commitment TBD. It will be the student’s responsibility to research their school’s requirements and ensure that appropriate forms are completed if they desire to receive academic credit.
To apply: send résumé, cover letter, design portfolio, and contact information to email@example.com with “Graphic Design Intern” in subject line.
Applications are no longer being accepted for this position. Thanks for your interest and please check back again soon!